What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / phone / tablet when accessing a web page, online store, intranet, online platform or similar, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. This information helps us to improve the quality of our website and the user experience on it.
II. TYPE, PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONING OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: They are those that store data only while the user accesses the web and once it is abandoned, they do not remain on the user’s hard drive.
- Permanent cookies: These are those that store data on the user’s hard drive so that they are accessed and used each time they visit our website.
Depending on the entity who manages them, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. For example Google Analytics or Comscore).
Depending on the purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
III. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies do not contain any personal information and do not allow user identification. They are commonly used to record the information provided during the use of the website; record user data when the user connects to the site; collect information about the use of websites.
They are those that allow you to browse the Website and ensure that the content is loaded efficiently allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it.
|wordpress_test_cookie||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Site’s own||session|
|redux_current_tab||It is used to store information to improve the navigation and usability of the site.||Site’s own||session|
|redux_current_tab_get||It is used to store information to improve the navigation and usability of the site.||Site’s own||session|
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Gstatic.com: Stores cookies that allow the acceptance of cookies on the website.
- Mooveagency.com: Stores cookies to save the user’s cookie settings on the website.
|_ga||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||De terceros Google Analytics||24 meses|
|_gat||Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes||De terceros Google Analytics||1 minuto|
|_gid||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||De terceros Google Analytics||24 horas|
|CONSENT||Función de aceptación de cookies en sitios web||De terceros gstatic.com||Permanente|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Guarda la configuración de cookies del usuario||De terceros mooveagency.com||24 horas|
IV. HOW TO MANAGE / DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer. Here we explain how to access the configuration menu of the most popular browsers.
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the “Cookie” section, you can modify the settings relating to cookies.
Click the menu button and select Favorites.
Select the Privacy panel.
In the History settings entry: select Use a custom configuration for the history.
To activate cookies, check the entry Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, uncheck the entry.
Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings, scroll the device up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK (Blocking cookies could prevent the correct display of some web pages).
- To configure the blocking of cookies by Safari in iOS 8, touch Settings> Safari> Block cookies and choose “Always allow”, “Allow only from the websites I visit”, “Allow only from the current website” or ” Always block ”.
- In iOS 7 or less recent versions, choose “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.